Jabra – a global producer of innovative headset and speakerphone solutions and a 5CA client for over a decade – was using social media extensively for marketing purposes, such as enhancing brand awareness, product launches and introducing new features, and bringing their customers relevant and interesting content, but was not yet providing social media customer service. The next step for Jabra was bringing their customer care experience to their social media channels at the same level of quality as the service delivered on other channels (such as phone and e-mail) to avoid redirecting from social media to the other channels which decreases First Contact Resolution and customer satisfaction.
“5CA has been instrumental in offering customer support through social media, thereby extending Jabra’s reach over seven channels and thousands of existing and potential customers. The feedback and results have exceeded our expectations, and our customers can now receive the same standard of quality support regardless of their preferred channel.”
Martin A. de J. Hartvigsen, Jabra
- In collaboration with 5CA, Jabra dedicated weeks of planning to develop escalation procedures, extensive training courses, workflow procedures, and engagement guidelines.
- The 5CA Community Management team started providing customer support for the Jabra Global Facebook page in January 2015.
- Engagement guidelines for the CM team were created to ensure consistency of Jabra’s tone of voice while matching customer’s expectations and the more informal tone used on social media channels.
- Zendesk – the current CRM tool, and CX Social – the social media system, were integrated in order to track previous customer interactions across channels and permit transparency in an omni-channel environment.
- Specific goals were set to drive customer satisfaction and lead generation, and increase brand loyalty.
- Opportunities were created on social media for cross-selling, up-selling, and customer reviews.
“The feedback and results have exceeded our expectations, and our customers can now receive the same standard of quality support regardless of their preferred channel.”
Martin A. J. de Hartvigsen, Senior Manager Global Technical Support – Jabra
Increase in monthly average number of sales opportunities identified via social media support.
The percentage of customers that received a reply within 24 hours since support began in Jan ‘15.
Since Jan ‘15, fan base supported increased from 40K to 220K in Apr ‘16 with a global page merge
The average first response time for all channels in Apr ‘16 for customers all over the world.
“With 5CA we found the perfect partner to assist with our social & digital marketing activities. By providing high-level social support and key insights into the performance of our social communities – we were able to fine tune our digital campaigns and optimize engagement, fan growth and CPC prices. “
Mark Gaardbo, Global Social & Digital Media Manager – Jabra
current social media support
5CA currently supports over 240.000 customers in over 45 countries via social media on behalf of Jabra